Monday, October 7, 2013

Tomorrow Tomorrow we are leaving Tomorrow!!

  I don't know where to start this post? I am so overwhelmed we received more donations and are now $588 from being fully funded. It seems so inconceivable I remember sitting in my living room with a group of my friends crying because I was scared about what God had laid on my heart to do. And now we are one day from leaving the US to meet our new children for the first time and we are basically fully funded. We are not going to haggle over $500 when you look at $30,000! Plus we feel that our "total" is a guesstimate anyway based on past adoptions. We are pretty good at living cheaply and plan to continue that in country. So we feel that we can say with a degree of confidence that we are fully funded! Wow so amazing and all the glory needs to go to GOD. Thank you Thank you Thank you for all you have done we have felt so supported and loved.

No comments: