Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Praying Praying Praying

  The title sums up what we have been doing since my last post. We have been praying hard for direction and clarity in so many different areas of our lives. One major prayer is clarity on which child we should bring home. Our hearts are pulled to a little one that is soon to turn 5, in his region he will be transferred to a mental institution as 5 is the "age out" date for the orphanage. I cannot imagine my 5 year old going to a place like that and she doesn't have special needs! Other then picking up our clean unmarked bills from the bank I believe we are ready for our trip, which will make for a long 6 days:) I dread saying goodbye to my children and in a way I want to get it over with.
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could not penetrate a particular thing. I have already been during activities as well as backer gatherings at which internet marketers sales pitch towards 50-100 website visitors to develop funds. Tips about how totally different is it as a result of elevating financial resources within the internet. The key reason why would probably rogues comprise "consumer deliver" - weeks reasonably very similar while early, truly the only change becoming that you should over the internet even though additional is within person.Crowd funding Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. try fundraising on www.rallyhero.com