Monday, June 24, 2013

The God of angel armies is on my side!

   This clearance thing has been so very hard for me, I pray and try to give it over to God but I still am so impatient. As of today it has been three weeks and they haven't charged our card the fee for the clearance which means it hasn't been started yet! Yesterday at church I felt like every word was directed at me. Every song was so special! I prayed for God's angel army to storm into the Richmond police station and supernaturally finish our clearances. That mental image really helped me!:) But I also heard what God was saying to me in the sermon. Our pastor, Drew Landry spoke of sleepless nights. I have had so many of those lately. Worrying about my sweet boys so far away from their mommy, possibly hungry and very possibly very very hot! I worry about getting to them in time, decreasing the amount of "damage" being done by neglect, and so many other things. My sweet sister-in-law told my husband this week that she was praying for someone/anyone that will be our boys advocate for them as they wait. Someone to hold and love on them as they wait for Mommy and Daddy to come. That touched my heart so much! As I wait and have these sleepless nights, God is using them to teach and mold me. I woke up this morning promising myself and God that I would focus my attention on something other then myself. This week is VBS at our church and Joey and I have the privileged to teach the entering K5 class. I have an amazing opportunity to impact these sweet little ones and tell them that they are special, God loves them, and that they are a blessing! So for this week, I have 18 adoptive children God has given me to love on. I intend to do it with all of my heart. If you all could pray for the clearance situation for us though that would be great!

No comments: