Monday, July 15, 2013

Surrounded by rejection

   We drove up 2 hours to my parents house last night to be closer to the Alexandria office for federal fingerprinting last night. After putting the kids to bed we drove to my brother's apartment and slept on the smallest hardest futon I have ever seen (thanks Zach:) so we could be up at 6 to be first in line to have our fingerprints taken this morning. We after all of that, they rejected us. Even though we were told by numerous family that have gone before us to this specific office that you can go early they said no and to come back on our appointment date which is August 6th. This is the straw that broke the camels back. I feel so done, I have no fight left in me. Joey is remaining positive and maybe tomorrow I will be able to too. I don't really know what else to say, so I will let Matthew West say how I feel.
You mustYou must think I'm strongTo give me what I'm going through
Well, forgive meForgive me if I'm wrongBut this looks like more than I can doOn my own
I know I'm not strong enough to beeverything that I'm supposed to beI give upI'm not strong enoughHands of mercy won't you cover meLord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughStrong enoughFor the both of us
Well, maybeMaybe that's the pointTo reach the point of giving up
Cause when I'm finallyFinally at rock bottomWell, that's when I start looking upAnd reaching out
I know I'm not strong enough to beEverything that I'm supposed to beI give upI'm not stong enoughHands of mercy won't you cover me[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/strong-enough-lyrics-matthew-west.html ]Lord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughStrong enough
Cause I'm brokenDown to nothingBut I'm still holding on to the one thingYou are Godand you are strongWhen I am weak
I can do all thingsThrough Christ who gives me strengthAnd I don't have to beStrong enoughStrong enough
I can do all thingsThrough Christ who gives me strengthAnd I don't have to beStrong enoughStrong enough
Oh, yeah
I know I'm not strong enough to beEverything that I'm supposed to beI give upI'm not stong enoughHands of mercy won't you cover meLord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughStrong enoughStrong enough

Read more: MATTHEW WEST - STRONG ENOUGH LYRICS 

No comments: