Friday, May 24, 2013

He has a name!

   Well after much debate, I gave in and let Joey have the name he picked:) Our newest little sweetie will be Jeremiah William Breakfield! He is already loved, prayed for, and spoken about frequently in our home.
    Yesterday the glow of adopting fell off and reality set in! We need a new van. I am so not happy about it. I LOVE MY VAN! It is perfect in every way. Power doors and back, dvd player, leather (a must with many sloppy kids) and heated seats. We have had our van since having Hannah and I am so attached. I know it is just a thing and I don't need it but it is just so darn perfect for our family. Joey and I are on different ends of the spectrum when it comes to a new vehicle. He wants a new massive 12-15 passenger van. I want a used 8 passenger minivan. I can see the need for a huge hunk of junk when the kids get bigger but for right now they are all very young and small. They are all also in car seats or boosters and will be for at least 3 more years. I guess the upside is we don't have to get anything until we come home with the boys but it is still stressful to think about funding the adoption and then funding a new, or new to us, van. I guess now that we have done all the paperwork that we can at this time I can now focus on fundraising, anyone want anything from Mary Kay!:)

No comments: