Thursday, May 2, 2013

Getting Educated

  For the past three days Joey and I have been working on our online education courses needed to complete our home study. We finished this morning, so it looks like the only thing we have left to do is our finger prints and the kids physicals (they have an appt for next week). We should be starting our visits with the social worker soon as well. We would like your prayers as we continue to pursue the option of a second child. At this point in time all the children we have inquired about are in different regions then the little one we have already committed to. If it is God's will for us to adopt two I know He will lead us to them, but it is an emotional roller coaster.
   Today is also a special day because my beautiful Hannah Joy turns 5! It sounds so old. Wow, time just flies by, I won't even try to explain what a blessing she is to our family, or how I felt the first time I put that little pink dress on my daughter. Okay I have to stop...already crying:)


No comments: