Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We got our baby!

   I can't post details just yet but we committed last night to a precious little blessing! After we sent the necessary paperwork, Joey and I sat down to look at the picture another time and couldn't find it! I was freaking out and Joey just sat quietly. After what felt like forever, he suggested I check my email. In my email was the confirmation that we were the parents! I looked at Joey and said "I don't know how you stay so calm! I was spazing because I thought we lost out on this little blessing!" As I was saying this he started crying. He had held it together because he knew I was having a moment, but he also thought we had lost our little one. I love this man! I barely slept last night I was so excited! I can't wait to share the ubber cuteness of our little one! We are still open to adopting two and will wait to see if another child comes available in the same orphanage or region during our process. We have until we travel to Eastern Europe to add another child so there really isn't a rush.

1 comment: