Friday, April 26, 2013

Waiting and Itching

   Ahh I am so ready to commit to a little guy but we still haven't heard back from our home study agency. Hopefully soon! Joey and I picked up our completed physicals yesterday and I am happy to report we don't have HIV or any other communicable diseases (that we know of). I think this week of waiting has been made worse by the fact that I have poison ivy. This past weekend I cut down some branches behind our house and by Monday my hands had lovely itchy bumps all over them. While it hasn't spread too bad just a few random spots here and there it is still super annoying. Last night I broke down and went to wally world to get some benadryl so I could sleep through the night. I need one good nights sleep before I work all night tonight:) or maybe I will take benadryl before my shift and see how that goes:) who wants a nurse with poison ivy hands hopped up on benadryl?! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: